Sheridan Webb - English Training in The Ruhr Area
I’ve been teaching English to groups and individuals in Germany as a native speaker for more than 20 years. Due to my many years of teaching and translating experience in the Ruhr Area I’m able to adapt my teaching to the individual needs and demands the student has. I therefore provide effective, individual and target-oriented training. Some well-known companies have been customers of mine as well as private people, who I teach in my office in Mülheim.
My range of services as an English trainer includes
- English courses
- Business English courses
- Examination preparation courses (TOEFL, TOEIC, TestDaF, ZD, ZDfB ...)
- Translations (websites, brochures, instruction manuals ...)
- Proof reading (dissertations, presentations, business letters ...)
- Private lessons for school pupils
- General English training (smalltalk, grammar ...)
The first personal contact is not binding as the aim is to get to know each other, discuss what the course contents should be and evaluate existing abilities.